Sunday, August 10, 2008

** Thank GOD

Many of you are aware of the thing that one of my friend is admitted in hospital few days back and she was in the critical condition too. But now she crossed all the hardest paths and started a new life with us. Here I would like to thank all of my fellow bloggers, friends and every one who just prayed for the life of her. Through God's grace she got cured and now she is normal. Now I am really happy to share this thing with all of you. No words to express it. We got her back and again we started to enjoy our life with each other without any worries and problems. I hope that this joy will remain forever. Now we are planned to go out with her some where, to change her mindset and every thing is going fine now. Our next plan is to watch the entire F.R.I.E.N.D.S series, so wait for my next post. It's time to enjoy now!!!!!

....:::: Thank GOD ::::....

:::: Thank you my Dear F.R.I.E.N.D.S ::::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your friend is feeling better now. God bless you two. Have a nice time !

Hen K said...

Haha, I was just watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Also, I'm glad your friend is okay.

escape said...

thank God! it's good to know. are you catholic?

Ritch said...

It's good to hear that your "DEAR" friend is fine now. Shiva, it's time to thank God for HIS wondrous works and wonders.

Abas KS said...

Hi, Shiva. I am glad to read that your friend is recovering from her ordeal. Best wished of good health to her from me.

Anonymous said...

All hail !

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008