Tuesday, August 19, 2008

** How far blogging helps you?

Here I am going to share my blogging experiences with you all. There are so many plus and minus in blogging. But compared to plus, minus is less. Ya for me so many plus things are there through blogging. I am some what improved my English this is the very first point I should say here, second important point is earning money from blogging. Ya to say the truth blogging really helped me a lot to earn money and in turn it entirely changed my lifestyle now. Earning money is not only my aim, because even though i am earning money from blogs, at the same time i am really trying my best to put some useful and interesting posts in my blog. I hope that this post will help other bloggers a lot to know about earning money from blogs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
....:::::.... Blogging, Earning, Enjoying ....:::::....
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7 comments:

Abas KS said...

Ya. blogging is good for making extra money with a high pr blog.

Anonymous said...

I have come a long way in blogging. My previous blog was generating a much higher traffic, it was incomparable than my current lowly blog. Sad as it was, I decided to delete my previous blog as it had been attracting too much unwanted attentions. My previous blog visitors comprised all the people I know in real-life including extended family members. With that it mind, it put me in a delicate position whereby I wasn't able to freely express my thoughts. My entries were written with my visitors in mind, so that in itself had taken out the true meaning of blogging; that is a medium for expressing your thoughts.
Glad to see that you're enjoying the blogosphere. Best of luck with generating more traffics and higher income! Continue doing what you do best!

Anonymous said...

What is the minus by the way?

AMY LYNETTE said...

it helps...hahaha it does help..in something...

Joel Ronald Ebenezer said...

சிவா கலக்கறீங்க போங்க. Happy blogging, continue your good work.

Shawie said...

I've come a long way in terms of connecting and reading what other people been up to and how small the world is! I've earned 600$ too! lol! not bad as I'm not a pro blogger:)

Anonymous said...

One more nice way to stay connected with friends.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008