Thursday, August 28, 2008

** How far you give importance to Body Building?

"Body Building is important for National Building"

How many of you go with this quote? How much importance you people are giving to your health apart from taking regular food and taking regular rest, the answer is "less". Am I right?

The above two things itself are not enough to keep our body fit and trim, doing regular exercise is far important compared to other things. But in reality no one I showing interest towards this. By spending one hour daily just for doing the body exercises, will keep other things out from us. If you feel lazy to spend one hour per day means, then no use of worrying about the health in future.

The moral of the quote is we can do our daily works successfully, only if we keep ourselves healthy. Otherwise no chance, you know as Arnold says in his book "No pain, No gain".

I hope that after reading this post all of you will show some interest towards Gym workouts. Am I right? I am not telling this advice just as an fellow blogger or friend. Me too doing the Gym workouts on daily basis, so take this thing into your mind, do daily workouts and keep your body fit and trim. Men or Women doesn't matter, there is no exceptional cases for this. So let us start doing, rather than speaking.

** Note : Here I am not encouraging any one to use steroids or any kind of things to build up the body at any cost. So build your body using natural stuffs.

Cheers!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one will like to have such a body. And do you think the man in the picture looks good ???

He looks Bizarre

Selerines said...

It is not must to get a body like that. Because doing exercises is just to keep us fit and trim, in turn to keep our body in a healthy condition. That is what the aim of the post too.... I put this photo just for a change. If I put a normal photo means then it won't easily attract the people as like this. Fine dude!!!

Marc said...

Just don't do 'roids, people.

. said...

wow! i don't want to see that thing in person. Anyway.
Thank you for always visiting my site, I know it's hard for you to understand my blog, the language I use there is filipino. Visit my other blogs, it's english so don't need to worry. Your link is already in the blog roll of this blogs.

http://kwentongpinas.wordpress.com
http://studentsblog.web44.net

Anonymous said...

Cha he looks horrible.

Body building is important. But walking or running is really good and safe rather than going to gym.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my god!.....
I don't want like that!

That like a MONSTERS

escape said...

before i tried going to the gym but it didn't last. so what i do is regular home exercises like push ups, sit ups, biking and a lot of weight lifting in my dreams. hahaha...

Priya Joyce said...

yupp I too think tat natural body building is best.
all this artificial stuffs do harm sometime in ur life sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

Dude, post a photo of yours, such that we get an inspiration. ;)

Anonymous said...

Women love guys who exercise. LOL
Exercising is good as it help build self-discipline and perseverance. For example, you'll learn that to obtain a six-pack, you'll have to go through strict regimes of diets and exercising. Then again, if you choose to do steroids, er...it'll take less time and effort.

Anonymous said...

Gym work out and bodybuilding are 2 different stuffs.
I think Shiva was talking more about the former and not the latter one.
I respect bodybuilders but I don't like this activity. I think it's an egocentric sport.
But that's just my one cent thought.
Anyway, between doing nothing and doing bodybuilding (not like the Terminator :-) ), of course sport is better.
Anyway, when we are working out, it's better we do it carefully. I have bad experience :-)

Stanley said...

Hhahaha....everyone knows that its good. BUT it takes alot of discipline to actually drag yourself to the gym consistently.

Unknown said...

The photo is not really good look da siva.This photos r in Beef stalls .

Anonymous said...

Im doing the same but not so often

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008