Saturday, August 23, 2008

** Is USA ruling this World?


My title is Is USA ruling this World?, a bit controversial topic right. The incidents that are happening here in this world are just making us to feel bad about America. I am not telling that USA is ruling the entire world, but i think it's trying to do that. I think most of the bloggers will agree with my point. USA always trying to make others as Slaves for them. They are having all the powers to change political system any where in this world and trying to bring all the countries under their control. USA is always trying to involve in other countries internal matters and their controversial things, just like India-Pakistan matter, Palestinian problem and so on. For this the best example is India, through the Nuclear deal they raised one problem in India and made a major change in the Indian politics. Many countries are obeying the words of USA, what may be the reason for this? Do you people have any idea? I am really not having any idea why many of the countries are working as slaves for USA, Time only knows!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shiva :-)
I think you should be more specific, your post being a little bit confusing for the reader...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think too much of it is not a good thing though, but trying to fight off terrorists and stop the world from being ruled by people who wants to destroy it is not bad too.Just my thoughts on it.

Abas KS said...

S-U-P-E-R-P-O-W-E-R is S-U-P-E-R-P-O-W-E-R does.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008