Wednesday, August 6, 2008

** The Notebook 2004

Many people got really bored by reading so many topics that are always based on international politics, problems etc,. So for a change here i am going to share my thoughts about this beautiful movie. This is undoubtedly the best love story I have ever seen. It is a masterpiece. Last week only i watched this movie it's really a superb one. No words to explain my joyness. The acting of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams is awesome. Actually my friends group consists of 8 people, we watched this movie in one of my friends home. After the last scene all of my friends some what cried, especially the girls (Are they too sensitive?). But luckily this movie not brushed up any f****g things of my past. Now i am searching for the Novel. Ok let us come to our point, then i tried to gather some information about the film. Here some points about it,

"The Notebook is a 1996 American romantic novel by Nicholas Sparks that was later adapted into a popular romance film by the same name in 2004".


Click here to get .torrent file.

Here i wanna thank my friend Anusri for recommending this film to us.

Have a nice time, enjoy it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it's a brilliant movie indeed. Even I was kinda moved by it. :D

"But luckily this movie not brushed up any f****g things of my past."


Yeah, oh well. Its not yet over my dear friend. One day you will also take her on a boat ride, and that day is not so far. ;)

Selerines said...

@Visu : NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER VISU..... No chance for it.........

Priya Joyce said...

After reading ur post I feel it really is a gud movie.

BtW I don't think gals r sensitive it must hav been the mood they were in. nothing else. k but I do think that gals can sense emotions very fast. may be tats it.

Anonymous said...

Roger that shiva. ;)

Priya, yeah gals aren't sensitive, they shed tears just make a scene, thats all! :D

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I can see my name come up in all awesome movies ;)


Is there a novel? If yes, then i would like to buy it.

Visu, not all gals shed tears to make a scene. Okay, maybe your right ;)

lareine said...

if you like this movie, you'll definitely love the novel... in fact, i prefer the book (well, it's usually like that when novels are turned into films... but of course, you cannot fit a good long story in 1.5 hours:)...

i'm glad you decided to go on the lighter side for this entry... it's good to have a break once in a while from talking about serious things:)...

Rosilie said...

I watched that 2x and cried a lot too.How great true love could be.tc

escape said...

i was not able to watch this one.

Stanley said...

Nicholas Sparks.....isnt' he the guy who wrote "A Walk to Remember"? Its another really good book translated to film =)

Hen K said...

Yes, I have seen this movie oh so many times. Almost too many times now. I have also listened to the first half of the book on tape while on a long car ride. Maybe I should listen to the other half someday?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a very good movie, i cried when i watched it too way back in 2005 and i recently read the book i think last year, and it still make me cry hehee. Both the book and the movie are beautiful. :)

I added your other blog already. here's the link.

http://zbhlms.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-blog-roll.html

Oman said...

gotta watch it. i guess it's a chick flick so better go on a date.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008