Tuesday, June 17, 2008

World : Orkut Alert!!!!!

::::::: Murders through Orkut :::::::

Many people are using the Orkut as the medium to communicate with all of their friends and to form a social network. Through this they can able to communicate with all kinds of people around the world. But now a days Orkut become too strange to all of us. The reason is some people are trying to use the Orkut to make friendship with some one whom they don't know and making use of it in a wrong way. I mean they are using this as the medium to get contact with many people and they are getting involved in crimes like murders, rapes, kidnaps and so on.

Orkut now become too worse because of the things like fake profiles, illegal contacts, murders, etc,. For this i don't know whom i should blame. The Google should take some actions against these type of things or else the public should be aware of these things. But no one is caring about this. Here i will list out some links so please check it out,


So be careful before doing any thing in Orkut, at the same time don't give your contacts to any unknown person.

Orkut Alert!!!!



10 comments:

Oman said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I don't know now whether orkut is for friendship contacts or dating contacts ( for some only not all )

Abas KS said...

False identity is a major issue on the internet. I agree, it could lead to problems. I don't use Orkut. I use Twitter.

escape said...

thanks for the warning! i hope more people will know this.

Anonymous said...

It is not Orkut or whatever the social network people are registered in which is to be blamed.
Predators are everywhere since a long time.
Given the fact that most of the victims are young kids or teens, maybe parents should pay more attention to their children and the way they are using Internet.
Close communication could help...
I don't want to mention about adults who are the victims.
They have no excuse.

JC said...

Interesting way of thinking.
It's better to advice about these traps.
By the other side, it would be worth to know by comparison which are more dangerous, Secondlife and similars, or Orkut,My_space...
See you, from Spain.
(*Xcuse me:im learning english)

Anonymous said...

I hope the social networks will not be used by predators in hurting other people, as it had become very popular nowadays.

I added you already, under my blog links2. Thanks for adding me too. :)

AMY LYNETTE said...

uh... ive heard about orkut.. but i dont know what is it.. so it's okay for me... but tx for telling.. if i dont know i would have joined it.. with no doubt

Selerines said...

@Lawstude : Fine friend....

@Rachel : Me too having the same doubt. Orkut becomes very worst.....

@A.I Editor : I deleted my Orkut account a long way before... Twitter? I will try it...

@Dong : Fine friend..

@Franck : Nice idea friend... But we people should aware of these things and should try to use these things in a good way...

@Juan : Thanks for visiting my blog... Keep in touch friend...

@Channel of Healing : Fine friend...

@Del : It's hard friend...

@Linkin : Hahahaha!!!!! Any way beaware of it....

Unknown said...

I don't use Orkut. But the way you tell this story could be a good warn for everyone to see internet as something different than the real world. Yes it is! It is a "Virtual Insanity" :p

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008