Wednesday, May 7, 2008

L & T Medical Test successfully completed!!!!!














Hi friends..... I am very happy to inform you all that "I successfully completed my L&T Infotech Pre-Employment medical test" today(07/05/2008). Yesterday(06/05/2008) i got the medical form from the company. Today i went to "Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Nandanam" which is near to my home by 7:30 A.M. I filled up one form and got the Apollo ID card from the reception. Then i completed my lab tests, X-Ray, ECG, Physical examination and so on.

For L&T Infotech friends. Here i will list out the procedures to be followed to complete the medical test successfully.

1.) After you got the mail, go and collect the medical form from the company.
2.) Probably on next day, try to be there in the hospital by around morning 7:30 A.M. So that you will easily finish all the tests, without waiting in the queue. The hospital is at Nandanam signal opposite to "Karumuthu Center"(red building).
3.)At the reception(upstairs), not the ground floor. Show your form and they will ask you to fill one form.
4.) After that they will give one Apollo ID card and file to you, which contains your Apollo ID number and so on.
5.)After that go to MHC which is in the opposite direction to the reception. Give the
files to that person in the room. Then you will be asked to fill out the L&T medical form, fill it there itself.
6.) After that you will be asked to go ground floor, near to entrance to finish your lab tests(Urine test, Blood test), X-Ray.
7.) After finishing it come to the MHC counter again, then show the form to that person.
8.) Then ECG will be taken to you in another room.
9.) Height and weight will be checked at the MHC counter.
10.) Then one doctor will ask you some details about your family health background and take a note on it in the file which was given to you.
11.) Another doctor will check you. It is called "Physical examination".
12.)Finally one person in the MHC counter will ask you to fill up the feed back form.
13.) Medical test over....
14.) Keep every thing with you after finishing the test.
15.) Inform the company about medical test.

Now all the pre-employment things are almost got over.. Now am waiting for the Call letter. Probably i will be leaving Chennai by the July end/August first week to Mumbai, to join my company.

Any way "My Pre-Employment Medical test got over successfully".
Thank God!!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice of these L&T people to take HIV+ guy like you, hmm..they got real guts man hehe...ROFL yaar :lol:

Anyways Congrats!

Selerines said...

@Rachel : Too over de.... Any way thanks.....

RamPrasad said...

rachel you are right .i think in L&T they r giving life for HIV peoples...he he he he ...any how congrats machi.

Selerines said...

@Ram : Thanks da....

Anonymous said...

Medical check up is just for formalities. No big deal :P

Selerines said...

@ROFL guy : Who said one of my friend had undergone a repeat medical test?

Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo.

Selerines said...

@Visu : Dai visu.......

Anonymous said...

Blah blah.

kahya said...

hi!

Selerines said...

@Kahya : Thanks for accepting my request my new friend.... Shall i add your link into my blog....

Anonymous said...

Man, you are so dense. Getting a medical test done is no big deal. It's no big achievement, see? It does not warrant a post of it's own.

Selerines said...

@Karthik : Two students are asked to repeat the Medical test.. I just shared it with you people(Friends).... Why you are trying to make it as a big deal???? What yaar??????

and3street said...

Sure man, I'll take you'r offer you visit my site and I will put some english adds next time so you can add something and click some links and I will do the same for you. I'm not to experience with this kind of stuff ,but one of my friends persuave me to make myself a video because it's one of the easyst way to make money, well I sure hope so.... C ya, till next time;)

and3street said...

It's horible what is happening there, I definetly agrre with you, there are some city in Romania that are like a dump. I wonder if is there anybody who realy care about the garbage.

Akash said...

Thank you..I wanted to know what all tests they gonna do..Got to know from your blog..thanks once again

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008