Monday, September 29, 2008

** Will you do?

Yesterday I saw one news in a local news channel. Very inspiring one for all of us. Actually the news is here in India one 24 years old boy was died in an roadside bike accident. He is the one and only son to his parents and because of his death no one is their for his parents to support. But one nice thing from this is that boy's parents just donated all of his body parts to the hospital. With the help of it that hospital saved the life of a girl by using that boy's heart for transplantation, finally that girl's life was saved. It is really nice to see these things to happen in this machinery life. Me too having the idea of donating my body parts after my death. Because any way it's going to get wasted after our death, so why should we let it go waste. Let us do some thing useful in our life atleast through our death, right? Here I am requesting each and every one to do like this in your lifetime. At the same time hats off to that boy's family.

Will you do?

6 comments:

escape said...

i can do the same thing. it's good to know that you are as well willing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I read about that! I was astonished by the parents decision! It was quick and wise!

AMY LYNETTE said...

im still not sure yet..it all depends...but if there is nothing againts me...then i would wanna do that.

Anonymous said...

I doubt it'll be ethical for me to offer anything that is part of me. I assume you should know why I'm saying this.

Shawie said...

sure it's a good thing to do... I don't think I would donate my organs though...

lareine said...

this is a good idea... and very poetic --- from death comes another life... and it would give a feeling to the family left behind that part of their loved ones continue to live in another...

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008