Friday, September 5, 2008

** Possessiveness!!!!

For a change in this blog we will discuss about one important thing, which is very important especially in Love life. Ya you people are correct, we are going to see about Possessiveness here. For the people who have Love experiences in their life, can easily understand this term as compared to others. Because this Possessiveness plays that much important role in Love relationship. The reason for this is, "If we like/love some thing very much, then we people start to think possessive about it, whether it is Loving opposite Sex or Friendship or Parental relationship or any thing. This is Human nature and it is present every where regardless of developed countries, under developing countries, poor countries and so on."

For example if one person buys a bike or any thing, then surely he/she will start to feel possessive about it. I mean they won't allow any one to touch it or they don't give any ride and so on. Just for a bike itself we feel possessive means, then what's wrong in feeling possessive about the person whom we loves a lot.

At the same time each and every thing is having some limits, whether it is Good or Bad. If some thing reaches it's limit means, then it is not possible for any one to control it and in turn the effects will be very painful, right? From my point of view thinking possessive about the thing that we love a lot is not wrong, but unless and until it reaches it's limit. Otherwise the results will be more painful!!!!

What you think about Possessiveness?

9 comments:

escape said...

it definitely has a limit. because anything in excess is dangerous.

Anonymous said...

My over possessiveness has managed to kill off my chances of any good relationship. Meh. I do not wish to be in a position whereby I could be vulnerable emotionally. So I tend to stay out of any friendship too and thus should totally eliminate the need for me to be possessive or paranoid. I do take care all of my personal items fiercely but not in a selfish way either. I just love to protect things that mean a lot to me, I refuse to let any outsiders into my security ring. But if you ask, you might get. ;)
I believe this matter extends to beyond a love relationship. ;)

Abas KS said...

Yeah, I think Dong is correct. Moderation is key is being possessive. Also, I think that there is no use to love a material thing more than a human being.

I don't know about in India but in Malaysia still no female reproduction robots in existence so I have to love my wife. Lol.

Man, your topics are hilarious, Shiva! Cheers to you! :-D

Hen K said...

Hey! I just gave your blog an award! Check it out at http://www.individualityquest.com/2008/09/got-award.html

Shawie said...

only kids do that:) if one wanted to grow then he/she had to deny himself/herself... but then again, love is self-replenishing, love is selfish in its own way... love can't be possessed but should be freed and before you knew it will come back to you, in multitude:) that's just my two cents though... you can agree or disagree...

Priya Joyce said...

well about possesiveness i would say its insanity and not height of love.
its better tat we don't connect with possesive ppl

Stanley said...

I think it has its limit. Going over that would be just being blind. But its always good to look at the bright side of things =)

Priya Joyce said...

u r awarded on ma blog
"my experiences" come grab it

Rosilie said...

Possessiveness is just fine. I believe it is normal when you are attached to some things or people you love. But to have it in a most destructive way is however not at all healthy. We just have to learn how to let go when things and people cant stay with us anymore.

Take care my friend.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008