Friday, September 26, 2008

** Useless Youths

Two day's before here in one of the engineering colleges, a boy committed suicide. Do you know what's the reason for this? For what other reason these people are going to do like this, it's all because of Love failure :(. According to me the present youths are spoiling their life due to three reasons,

1. Trusting the girls.
2. Going behind them.
3. Having true love with them.
For WTF we should do it? What's the need for it? Why should we go behind them? Are they God? I am not excluding me from that youths list, me too was there in that list a long time ago. But not now because I realized what is wrong right and what is wrong! Trusting the girls, loving them a lot truly, doing any thing for them and finally getting betrayed by them, it's just waste. Those girls just live their life in a very happier way than us, because they never care about their past and all. But we boys are not like that!! It is not possible for a male to forget the love, but it is easy for a girl.

From the things that I have experienced so far in my life, these bloody bitches will never care about their purity!! Ya that's what true!!!

My point is if one girl loves us truly(Hard to find!!) means, then it's not wrong in doing any thing for sake of her. But why should we trust the other bitches and spoil our life. We all born here to do some thing useful for this world. We are not going to achieve any thing through committing suicide and all. It's useless and according to me those people are useless youths.

So this is a kind request from a boy who is living his life with lots of pains in his heart, here after don't get into these fucking things, if you want it means think 1000 times before getting into it. At the same time don't trust it fully!!!! Because so much of trust and expectations will cause so much pain finally.

I am not going to feel bad for that boy who just spoiled his life for the sake of a girl. Useless one...
Here after don't feel for any thing just live your life and enjoy it as much as possible.

Don't feel or care about any bitches!! According to me prostitutes are better compared to these bitches. We should take these things as a lesson in our life, rather than spoiling the entire life... Got it??

Try to achieve some thing in your life, instead of searching for a thing which does not really exist here. Here I mean the real Love!!

Thank God for finding me the correct and nice one too.....

** Note : Here I am not pointing out all the girls, because not all the girls are like this, but majority are like that.

Feel the Life, Don't feel the pain because of Love!! It's waste.....

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm...I do not want to love or be loved. That sums it up but you do raise a good question. To me, 'real love' doesn't actually mean me finding a perfect soul mate but rather something that I can spend my entire life doing. Be it charity, discovering a new hobby and such. Maybe you would more accurately describe that as my passions.

Marc said...

I have only one comment for this typical Indian post:

It is human nature to be attracted towards to opposite sex.

Anonymous said...

"It is not possible for a male to forget the love, but it is easy for a girl"

Siva, just remember one thing, that same God only created both Man and Woman. So both do have feelings. I won't accept this above quote.

RaSh said...

OMG!
I didn't expect such a post from you.. Usually you do put a very non-biased opinion in your posts..

I strongly feel the 3 reasons could be given by the girls for guys, and most of the things you mentioned are not gender specific!

You need to think before trusting both guys & girls, and I dont see any one group being less trustworthy etc. It depends on the person.

I never had any trouble trusting girls, infact some of my very good friends are girls. Dunno what prompted you to say such things!

PS: There are many cases wen girls suicide for guys too. Infact guys tend to get over girls way faster than girls, from what I've seen :P

Shawie said...

it's always better to love and lost it than never loved at all... as to committing suicide is nobody's fault... the person who did this is really in deep trouble, instead of blaming other people, why not be strong enough to face the truth? people are people, we can't change some realities but there are some things that we can change- ourselves, our preceptions in life:) takes a lot of courage and deeper struggle for understanding but that's the only way to live...

Priya Joyce said...

hey at the last u've put up a "Ps:)" notice... but the whole post is generalized.
and over tat u r saying most of the gals r like tat hey tats not true I should say tat u r not completely open to the truth
and about the virginity and purity y only gals r meant to be keeping tat aren't boys also to keep purity,
And over all tat I am really sad.
i never expected such a post from u.

Hen K said...

Hmmmm, this seems very sexist to me. I'm sorry, but I don't agree at all. Girls hold onto broken hearts as much or more than guys I think. I don't think you should refer to females as bitches every time you refer to them either.

escape said...

it's a case to case basis. it's good that you were able to find one.

Selerines said...

@Share : Nice point friend...

Selerines said...

@Marc : Ya u r right. It's human nature to get attracted towards opposite Sex, nice point. But getting attracted towards every thing will not add any meaning to your life. Its hard to accept in real life.

Selerines said...

@Rachel : Hi de.. Here I am not pointing out all the girls. Please read the note of the post. Even it is not possible for the Girls to forget their love if they love that person truly and at the same time without any intentions of betraying him in future. But the thing that I am pointing out here is it easy for those kind of Girls to forget the past things. I think you got the point, right de? :)

Selerines said...

@Rash : Here in this post we are discussing about some kind of Girls. Got it na? I got your point, you are right!! Even some Guys are like that. I mean loving for some time and leaving the Girls. But in this post we are discussing about the kinds of Girls who are betraying the Guys. May be in the another post we will discuss about the Guys who betrays the Girls. Ok?

At the same time the intention of this post is not to point out all the Girls. Please read the note of this post. All the Girls are not like that, but majority are like that. Because me too having many Girls in my friends circle.

My post is not the Gender biased post. Please don't take it in wrong way. At the same time I don't feel bad for the Girls, to whom this post causes pain. To say the truth they don't feel the pain, because they don't have the heart, right???? Bloody bitches!!!!

Selerines said...

@Shawie : Ya he may had some deep troubles, because of Love failure. IF all should commit suicide for Love failure means, then in India population will get decreased a lot. Ya that's true!!!!

The point I am telling is we should face these things in our life, rather than choosing these kind of stupid decisions. Am I right friend?

Me too experienced, but living the life with lots of pain in heart, at the same time trying to achieve some thing in life, instead of caring about these things.

:)

Selerines said...

@Priya : Please read the comment that I posted to Rash.....

:)

Selerines said...

@Henry : I am not telling that all Guys are good or all Girls are bad. I am requesting all of you to understand the real meaning behind this post.

Again I am telling not all Girls are Bad, at the same time not all Guys are Good....

Selerines said...

@Dong : :)

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008