Monday, September 15, 2008

** Loss is more than the Gain....

Now a day's I become a full time blogging freak by maintaining almost 7 to8 blogs, posting around 25 to 30 posts per day including both the sponsored and normal posts, separating the funds and so on. But the thing is even though Selerines Group earned around $1000 from blogging within 45 day's. At the same time the loss that I am suffering now is too much. Last month I lost my Gold chain around worth of 10,000 INR. Then last week our new Tata Indica Car got into accident, to resolve that issue we spent almost 75,000 INR. Then finally yesterday my Grand ma lost the Gold accessories which are worth of 30,000 INR. So according to me Gain is too less than the Loss. It's time for me to accelerate my earnings. May God stay with me at least by this time. My kind advice is you people also please be aware of every thing that you do and be careful at the same time.

** Note : INR - Indian Rupee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...man! That sucks to make that much money but with an even bigger lost. I wish you luck and hopefully you'll be blessed for years to come.

Think of it this way, you've used up all your bad lucks so now you should be left with good lucks! =)

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008