Thursday, August 13, 2009

** Got a new HP laptop

The first thing that I bought after I came to pune is my new HP laptop. "Computer is personal again" LOL!! Anyway I managed to buy this one using the money that I have earned so far from the blogs and the share trading. To say some words about my laptop, it is really nice and especially the glossy look of laptop is fantastic. The design of keypad is awesome and I feel 100% comfortable with it. The hardware specifications are,

Processor type : Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400 2.0 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
Standard memory : 3072 MB
Memory : DDR2 800 MHz
Memory layout : (1 x 1024 MB + 1 x 2048 MB)
Maximum memory : Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 memory
Internal drives : 320 GB
Hard disk drive speed : 5400 rpm
Optical Drive : LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support

It came with Windows Vista, but the problem I have not worked with Vista so often, anyway now its the compulsion for me to work so I am somewhat managing to cope up with Vista. It costs around 43,000 in INR and with one year warranty. It satisfies all my requirements, because I just need a laptop for business and educational purpose. I hope that you all like this one a lot. So if you need a laptop for normal usage, then go for this!!!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008