Friday, November 7, 2008

** Happy Birthday












November 11th, 2008 is going to be one of the unforgettable day's in my life time. The reason is my sweet, as well as my close friend is going to celebrate her 18th birthday on that day. We both really had nice shopping for her birthday by last week at one of the hot spots of my city "Chennai Citi Centre". I bought her a necklace and a superb dress for her birthday. I am really looking forward to enjoy that day with her, as well as with my friends. Because she is that much special to us. I hope that you all remember her, because I posted a post about her in this blog. Through God's grace and wishes she is fine now. I hope that my expectations will come true on Nov. 11th, 2008. Now it's time for me to forget all the bitter days and to enjoy my upcoming days. I want all the bloggers who visits this blog, to convey their birthday wishes here.

Thanks in advance to all of you.... Time for me to go and start the proceedings for Nov. 11th celebration. Bye bye!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

happy birthday to ur buddy..

njoyyyyy!!

Nimal said...

happy birthday to your friend...
have a nice day with her...!!

escape said...

send our greetings too! so sweet of you for giving her a shop day!

lareine said...

this is a bit late, but i hope she had a wonderful birthday!... i guess your previous post, your thoughts and the things you did to make her day an unforgettable one really show how special she is to you... 18 is a magical age --- from being a minor to a young adult... from being a girl to a woman...

Anonymous said...

Im seeing this late. Nice cake. Belated birthday wishes to her.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008