Saturday, September 12, 2009

** Recession - Is it the right time to start a business?

RECESSION!!!

The whole world is affected by recession, because of that many businesses had lost their name, employees, incomes and many more. Many companies have carried out operations like lay offs, decrement in employees salary etc,. But by that time I had a thought that Recession- Is it the right time to start a business? The answer that I had in my mind is "YES". I just want to share that with all of my blogger and to know about their thoughts. My suggestion is this is the right time to plan everything and to get to know about the real needs of customers in real time. Now its the time for all of you, so just share what you think about this issue? Thanks....

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008