Thursday, November 4, 2010

Investing Quotes by Warren Buffet - Part 2


  1. I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.

  2. I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.

  3. If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.

  4. If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians.

  5. If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.


Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008